Cookpad Recipes is the largest and most important social network in the world, which has more than 100,000 recipes published by real chefs from Hispanic countries, who share with all their followers images of their dishes taken by themselves.
In this application the interaction is very dynamic and constant, so hundreds of recipes are loaded daily on the web, which are not necessarily from professionals in the area, but from fans who want to share their passion with the rest of the world.
Spanish - features
* Interaction windows: the application has three sections of interaction where the profile of each user is located, the public section where the recipe finder is located and finally a chat.
* Search commands: there are several ways to find recipes in Cookpad, the first is by name of the dish, the second is selecting the type of food we are looking for, the third is mentioning an ingredient that contains and the fourth is by user name.
* Personal recipes: as we mentioned before, in Cookpad it is not necessary to be a professional Chef to share your recipes, that is why the application has a special writing section where the user can write his recipe to share it with the rest of the community.
* Location: the application has a special configuration called "local" that shows you all the recipes made in the city where you are.
* Design: Cookpad has a colorful and elegant design which resembles a very professional cookbook. The more recipes the user posts, the better their profile will look.
* Bookmarks: it is not necessary to make a screenshot every time you see a good recipe, because in the bookmark option you can save these recipes in a special section, which you can visit whenever you want.
Cookpad has become the world's largest community when it comes to
cooking, with more than 15 million subscribers from all over the world.
In addition to this, it is one of the applications with the best
reputation in the different electronic stores.
One of the most liked features among users is the ability to share the images of the finished dishes with the authors of the recipes, which allows for a closer communication between subscribers.