Booking is a site that offers travel and accommodation search rates from anywhere in the world. It also offers the option of booking rooms in hotels, inns, resorts, among other types.
This website has more than 28,889,846 listings in 137,971 destinations in 229 countries and territories around the world. Due to the success of it, it is now available in different electronic stores for electronic devices and smartphones.
* Free: this application does not generate expenses of any kind for carrying out accommodation reservations.
* Time saving: Booking.com compares prices of hotels anywhere in the world, so the user saves time by visiting a single site and check prices to make the best decision.
* Languages: this application is available in 43 languages.
* Free advertising: the owners of hotels and other types of accommodation have the opportunity to send information about their business and Booking is responsible for advertising it at no additional cost.
* Reputation: this application guarantees an excellent experience through the comments of other users, because each person can enter and leave their opinion about the place they have visited. This allows other users to qualify and make the best hosting decision.
One of the aspects that make Booking the best site for booking accommodation is that it acts as an intermediary between the client and the owner, so communication between them will be direct once the user has chosen the hotel of their choice.
Added to this, the rates will be the same as those provided by the company, so the client does not pay anything additional for the management. However, the owners will have to make an agreement with Booking, where they agree to pay a commission for the use of the platform once the client has done the Check-out.